Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Apiclient Sessionkey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Regles DECERTO ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salphill

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Apiclient Sessionkey Répondre en citant

$facebook- Api_client- Session_key
> DOWNLOAD

Follow the link and example in his answer to understand it. How to format a number with space to the thousands Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle Reasons to buy house in cash Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 more hot questions question feed lang-php . shareimprove this answer answered Nov 17 '09 at 7:53 blank 11.3k1978135 add a comment up vote 0 down vote In terms of creating the URL, I've used this code which seems to work pretty well. Facebook should change their API documentation, it's just plain wrong. –nkorth May 19 '14 at 15:54 add a comment up vote 3 down vote For the record, I managed to solve this situation by developing a small backend that requires the client to login to Facebook once and give offlineaccess extended permission to the FB app, so I can save his session key and use it to authenticate the Facebook API client every time I need to use FQL to get non-public content. You can also look into an "infinite session" for your app - you could create an infinite session key for yourself and use that session to access the API. asked 7 years, 10 months ago viewed 1,371 times active 7 years, 10 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Visit Chat Related 64Facebook Oauth Logout355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service101Facebook access token server-side validation for iPhone app5Facebook Login for Websites: Best practice to handle user Facebook logout?6Facebook API Logout of my app but not facebook2Facebook Connect - Login bug - An error ocurred. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . When logout, I also do logout from Facebook, otherwise Facebook session can re-detected by my application and the user logged back in. I'm marking that one as the correct. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook API without client authentication for public content Ask Question up vote 12 down vote favorite 6 I'm developing a site for a client who already have the photos of his products on Facebook, and he wants the same albums to be replicated over his site. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. You may want to check into that. Please try again later0Android Facebook Logout45Generate “never-expire” access token for Facebook Page0Logout Facebook connection on website if using javascript sdk1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Lens hood visible when shooting in RAW, but not in JPEG QGIS Shapefile warps when zooming out Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Mount fails in shell script Do walnuts grow in rain forests? What does this arrow mean in the chord annotations? What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Get the file path relatively Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Why is ReLU used as an activation function? printf, awk . From Googling I found that there's a JS function that pings the Facebook server to see if a user is logged in but I need a server side solution. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged java rest facebook httpclient or ask your own question. Then I just follow the flow here and a guide here. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. How to format a number with space to the thousands A concurrent queue that supports exactly two threads and not more. Frankly, this is RPC over HTTP and about as far from REST as you can get (no pun intended!). Question(s): Verification / Authorization (1) If I have a session key sent by a client app, how do I verify and authenticate that the user exists and then query for his / her friends on the server side? How can I be access these Facebook RESTful end points: and via a HTTP GET Request? Meaning, what does the full URL look like including parameters? (2) What would the full RESTful URL look like to grab the APIs (which I have listed above)? Posting to a Friend's Wall (3) After verification / authorization, querying users friends, how (which API) would I use to a post to a Friend's Wall? (4) Is there any additional parameters that I need to append to the Facebook RESTful Server's URL? HTTP Client (5) Do I include the RESTful web service calls to these Facebook APIs inside my Java program through HttpClient? Happy programming and thank you for taking the time to read this. One thread is allowed to push, the other to pop Speed of two trains travelling side by side Why is ReLU used as an activation function? Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? more hot questions question feed lang-java . Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. –lima May 17 '11 at 1:29 Here is an updated link: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions/…. One could obviously add some caching in the middle to avoid unnecessary requests to Facebook, but it's been working fine for months now without hitting any limits that I know of. However, the offlineaccess permission has been deprecated: developers.facebook.com/docs/roadmap/completed-changes/… –Nicolas Bouliane Nov 10 '15 at 8:50 add a comment up vote 0 down vote That doesn't make sense to me - I have a (relatively simple) app that renders in facebook even if the user has never logged into facebook before (in which case it displays demo data). Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. (Then store PostId for likes/comments/etc) Ideally, I would store the username/pw for a fb page admin and use graph api to auth invisibly. I obviously want to show the albums to everyone and not just the people who connect their accounts. rev2018.1.10.28327 . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . But rather than make the http calls yourself there must be some Java library that abstracts all this away for you. rev2018.1.10.28327 . As for this being a REST API - there's one web service endpoint with method scoping in the URL and all calls are made via HTTP GET or POST. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up 5a02188284
download aplikasi chating facebook s60v3facebook trouble in logging try thishow i hacked facebook passwordwhats some good quotes for facebookhow to remove facebook account yahoodownload facebook application for nokia x200download facebook mobile chat java applicationshare page to facebook codefree download facebook camerahow to send a picture on facebook chat on ipad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Regles DECERTO -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006